Monday 31 May 2010

Oh, them needles, them needles, them HEAPS of needles!


I have so many needles! I love picking up old needles and tend when there's a cache of yarn and needles at an op shop, will take it ALL! Subsequently I have a lot of the same size. However I wasn't aware of just how many extra I had. 10 sets of 3.25mm DPN does seem a little excessive :)
So, I finally got myself together and came up with some hanging storage.















The DPN holder was made out of an old block-out curtain and the circular needle holder from half of a sheet. It's much more efficient than anything I've had before and I can really SEE what I do and don't have! Especially with the circular needles. They are an absolute bitch to store in a way that you know whether you have the one you need.




















I've hung them at the end of the passage where my wool room is but because Brianna's using it as her room at the moment there isn't any room anyway. So I can sit back and bask in the ambiance of my superior organisation...
...of course, my house is still messy though :)
Happy Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment