Monday 24 May 2010

Sometimes stuff just doesn't work so...

I started knitting a scarf called the Loopy Scarf which has a cable-like stitch pattern.
















But I had a lot of trouble with the pattern. Eventually I got sick of it and unravelled it to start something else. But I wanted to start something I didn't have to think too hard about.
I got down "One Skein wonders-101 yarn shop favourites" and decided to give "Shrug This" a go.
As it turns out, good choice!
It took me less than 24 hours to knit and that's including 7 hours sleep between when I started and when I finished! Very, very quick!
And here is dear daughter modelling it for me :)






















































I'm going to knit another one with the same yarn since it did so well with this one but a bit longer in the body and sleeves, maybe with ties to secure it under the bosom.
And then I can go back to Brianna's top after a little rest.
Happy knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment