Thursday 3 June 2010

Finally, Crochet Critter!

I've often looked at those cute little figures that a lot of people seem to crochet, they've got a japanese name, starts with A? So I thought I would give it a try. Can't be too difficult, right?
Well, difficult, no. Fiddly? YES!! But I got it done!
















This is my guy next to the pic of the pattern. The face was fun!

But the making up of the arms and the ears was so fiddly! And as for stuffing it? It had this tiny hole to stuff it through and no matter what I did the legs didn't want to stay stuffed! It was a real relif to put the thing together, to sew the latch onto its back and have it finished!
My hands hurt so bad and it took me ALL DAY! By the end it was sheer stubbornness. I WILL complete this!




Brianna loves it which is I supposed all that matters but it will be a very long, long time before I stray from knitting again!

Keep Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment