Thursday 27 May 2010

And one more time!

I have finished the second shrug using the last of my Patons Foxy yarn. Lovely stuff! So soft!














I used every last bit I had, mostly in extending the sleeves and I used a green acrylic blend reclaimed from a jumper for the bottom hem and the sleeve cuffs. I added some ties too, just to secure under bosom if desired.

It looks really nice...not on me though. Looks absolutely horrendous on me! More for the younger set, Brianna's age definitely!















Well, I think I've experimented enough with this one. There's not really much enjoyment knitting something I can't wear. But there is being able to enjoy the pleasures others receive in having something individual for them to shine in!

But I think I'll turn my attention back to Brianna's top now.

Happy Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment