Sunday 23 May 2010

Brianna's top

Brianna's been looking through my knitting books (hard not to when her room is actually in my wool room!) and found a pattern for a top she liked, could I knit it?
Course I could!
And since there isn't a picture of this on the Ravelry site (although they do have the pattern) I'll be able to provide a picture when I'm finished! Cool.



















I've even bought the buttons for the straps although I'm going to join them to the actual top instead of make them with button holes and such. Most of it's garter stitch and it's taking a long time to get very far, or that's what it feels like. The yarn I'm using is some blend I reclaimed from a jumper I bought from the op shop ages ago. It feels lovely, soft and slightly silky.



















I'm really looking forward to finishing this because I think it's going to look so good.
Wish I could knit quicker!
Oh well, happy knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment