Tuesday 11 October 2011

Still Slogging On...

...With the Vintage Jumper of course! I've now finished the back...
and am almost finished with the sleeves! Yahhh!!!
This is going much quicker than I feared it would but I'm still sceptical that I'm not going to hit problems when it comes to seaming everything up. And I'm really not liking the cream colour. I think I might have to dye it something else when it's all sewn up...outside somewhere...so I don't get dye on our rental house!

Also I finally got my parcel from Annie Howe on Etsy! Not Annie's fault, I might add, that it took so long. I stupidly forgot to change the address from my old one to the new one and so it had to first go to the wrong town before being diverted back to the right town! But now I have more goodies to play with!
I've already played with the Art Gel, a pendant tray, a tatted motif and a glass disc and it's looking pretty good so far. I just have to be patient and leave the whole thing to dry properly, then I wont have gel all over the face of the pendant! See, here's one I prepared earlier!
So, there you have it! Now, I better get off, pretend to do some house work and see if I can't finish these sleeves tonight...or at least before 12.30am :)
Happy Knitting :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm totally excited to see the finished sweater ... your jobs with tatting and gel arouse my curiosity ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love experimenting with different crafts :)

    ReplyDelete