Saturday 29 October 2011

My Shop is Open and with Stuff to Sell!!

Yes indeedy! I finally got brave and started putting just a few of my things on there at a time. Still getting really pretty pics of my pendants but so far I've got about 5 knitted items and 1 tatted pendant up on my shop site.

These are the knits. I've only shown 1 set of mitts because I've got three of the same design but different colourways. Very cosy and easy fit!
I've got heaps more to put up! Since I'm such a compulsive knitter I have to get rid of some of it before me and my family get smothered under it all! So please come and have a look. You might find just the perfect gift for someone this christmas, be it a cosy knit of a piece of unique jewellery!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/danie17
Look forward to see you :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice the heading on the Fast & Fearless Fingerless Mitts pattern that says the pattern is for personal use only....?

    ReplyDelete