Tuesday 8 June 2010

Op Shop Finds

Since I'm still slogging along on Brianna's top I haven't have much to say of late but I did score some great books at our local op shop.
Well...I think they're great anyway :)



















These are all around the 70's era but full of really helpful stuff, like dressmaking tips and even a section on beginning bobbin lace! I may defeat my nemisis yet!!




















Also got a few 70-80's loose patterns and a few notions and bits of material but I'm enjoying the books. There are 18 of them and I've flicked through them all so far and I hope to leaf through them a little more thoroughly and trully appreciate them in the days to come.
Ah, books.
I love them :)
Keep Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting indeed!
    Congratulations on Your website and best wishes from an Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And you're my very first comment AND follower! I was beginning to think I was talking into the void!!

    ReplyDelete