Sunday 20 June 2010

Ben's Baptism

Such a special day today! Ben Fowler got Baptised!!
My eldest child, the one who always has a big smile for the world, who is gregarious and open and oh! so many things that I wish I had even a tiny part of instead of being anxious and scared all the time!! made his stand for Christ today and we were all so proud I could burst!
But I didn't. Instead I cried throughout the service!!
Hubbie, myself, dear daughter and youngest boy all made the trek from Walpole, starting at 4.09am! to make sure we got to Ben's with plenty of time...which we did :)
Many photos were taken but these are the only two I have at the moment which I pinched from niece Brittany's facebook. Thanks :)














Here is Ben, suddenly aware that the baptismal was filled YESTERDAY and no one has thought to add some MORE warm water, since the warm water run yesterday isn't warm NOW!
Dave Juniper noticed this too.




















And here he is, post dip wondering how difficult it is to get a heart attack after quick immersion into icy water.
Fortunately, he survived :)

So proud of you, Darling. You give me so much hope!

May the Lord continue to bless you :)
Love you!

Mumx

No comments:

Post a Comment