Saturday 5 March 2011

Wool Room Refit!

My Wool Room has been getting out of hand lately and I really wanted to fix it, while realizing at the same time I probably need to get rid of some of the yarn I've collected (Ack! No! Horrors!!) So when I was in town last I bought 6 flat pack 4 and 3 shelf bookshelves and 4 fold-out boxes and here is what I accomplished!

It looks so much better and there's still so much more storage around the room. It's like having my own little wool shop :) I am very proud of myself, the three boxes there with the red bag on it are wool I am GETTING RID OF!! Yes, absolutely true!! Only problem is I'll have to wait until Friday when I go to Albany and their Op-Shops because if I drop it off at Walpole's Op-Shop I'll be tempted to buy them back! Once they're in Albany I wont be able to get back again for at least a week and by that time they will all be long gone!
I'm a very sad OCD-like individual. I like just going in there and looking at everything. Sigh....

Happy Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment