Wednesday 8 December 2010

I love Second Hand Shops!

I've been looking for a crockpot so I can do some dyeing without using the same pans that I cook in and on Monday, I finally had some luck! The Drive-In Mart that we go to (a huge shop of just about anything and everything you can imagine!) had this dinky little crockpot!



There's no way my family can confuse this with our big normal one! A lady had bought it the week before but returned it because it wasn't really what she was looking for. Excellent for me! And just to further make my day, a large bag of blue roving and a smaller bag of some brown fleece, quite soft but very dirty. $20 for the lot, fibre and crockpot. SOooo Impressed.
Unfortunately I can't afford any dye at the moment and I'm beginning to wish very much that I had some of the professional powder dyes used by an awful lot of fibre/spinning enthusiasts!
Sigh, there's always something else to wish for.
Happy Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment