Monday 22 November 2010

New Page

I thought I'd start putting a chapter every now and then of my book I keep trying to finish. I've actually finished it but the polishing process is the part that keeps getting me down. So maybe if I get some feed back I might get a bit more motivated. Raven of Arlon has been so long in the pipeline I can't properly remember when the germ of the idea first came to me but it's been like an albatross around my neck for such a long time now! So, feel free to comment. Just be gentle with me. I really want to get this one off my mind so I can concentrate on the other stories I have percolating!

Raven of Arlon is a story set in a psuedo-medieval world where seige and war bring out deep personal pain in those involved.
Go to the page Raven of Arlon and have a look and leave a comment here on the home page with this post. Constructive critisism greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment