Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ooops, I am Very Lax

Very lax indeed! It's been almost a month since I've looked at this. Shame, shame, shame. And it's not like I've been doing anything!
I have knit my youngest son another pair of HTML mitts since his hands have gotten HUGE! (and also he can't find where he's put the other ones!). Also a HTML pouch...since the first prototype of the mitts was even too big for him but did covert very nicely to a useful pouch!


Also I got possessed by beaded knitting again and made a really sweet beaded amulet purse that you can wear as a necklace and I used rod-binding cord I got from the op-shop (didn't even realise what it was when I got it. I just got it because it was a pretty colour)to knit it up in. It's so pretty! I think I might make a bunch of these! The worst part is getting the beads onto the thread!!



So, that's what I've been up to...plus a jumper I'm knitting on commission but I haven't finished it yet OR got any photos. But hopefull it'll be finished!!
Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment