Thursday 30 June 2011

AHa!! Success!!!

Aha!! I seem to have gotten past the annoyance of yesterdays inability to add photos and now can show off my finally finished commission piece.



I had another jumper I knit, much bigger than this one and another lady liked the yarn and wondered if I could make her up one. She's a tiny lady about a foot shorter than me so I was really concerned I might make it too big or small, even though I took measurements but I'm awfully mathmatically challenged. But she tried it on today and it fits! I'd have prefered the sleeves a little longer but she said they were fine. She's going to pick it up next week and I get $60 for my effort! It was a simple seamless construction because I HATE seaming! But I'm very pleased with myself. Aren't the colour variations pretty?
Happy Knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment