Sunday 14 April 2013

Test Knitting...

Seems the best idea to try and do something useful with the enormous amount of stuff I seem to churn out. On Ravelry there is a group called Free Pattern Testers. On their forum you can chose a pattern that's kind of advertised on their board and you can get (potentially) a new pattern for free which you knit up and then provide concise feedback and good photos. Seems like a good deal to me. So far I've signed up for a baby poncho for a 3 mth old and an adult beanie. I have till May 3rd.
So far I've done one practise poncho because it's the only way I can figure out how much yardage I use.

It is a very unusual shape but rather appealing.. The pattern is very well written. The one I'm doing proper is a much nicer colour, I swear!
Haven't got any pics of the hat yet. I've only just started that. Another excellent and interesting pattern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment